Screw conveyors for powdery and granular materials
Laitex screw conveyors are diverse equipment, which are perfectly suited for transportation of powdery, granular, and wood-based materials. Our screw conveyors are cost-efficient solutions for conveying materials over short distances. Screw conveyors are able to convey materials both horizontally and vertically.
The capacity of screw conveyors is tailored to fit the customer’s specific needs. The material conveying capacity can be dimensioned up to thousands of cubic meters per hour. In addition, the material flow can be cooled or heated in the screw conveyor. The material flow can also be easily divided or combined.
screw conveyors are modularly designed including:
- Self-supporting, completely enclosed, and safe structures
- Tubular (RKP) or U-shaped (RKK) frame
- Stuffing box sealings at axle holes (rope, air, or grease sealing)
- Bolted, removable covers (RKK model) and easy-to-open inspection doors
- An external bearing system with plummer block bearing housing